Carlos Eguiguren, Santiago, Chile
• 1976 decided to become a photographer after studying Art at Universidad Catolica Chile. He started as
an assistant to Chilean photographer Roberto Edwards at Paula magazine
• 1979 Immigrated to New York
• During the 14 years that he lived and worked in New York as a photographer he established friendship
and made portraits of artist as Paul Jenkins, Bob Cato, Mitch Miller, Alfred Eisenstaedt, William Wegman,
• 1984 He was invited to exhibit his work at the Centre International d’Art Contemporain Paris
• 1989 Communication Arts Magazine gave him an Award of excellence for a publication of Simpson
• 1990 Exhibit at Praxis Gallery Santiago Chile Nudes on Polaroid 20x24
• 1992 moves to Santiago Chile
• During these years he works on different books
• 2003 received a Second Prize for best photography at Arte Espacio
At this time he left photography on the side, to start working as a Digital Artist full time.
• 2004 Exhibit at Marlborough Gallery Transluces Santiago Chile
• 2008 Exhibit his work Estructuras at the Museum Nacional de Bellas Artes Chile.
• Publish his first personal book “30 años de fotografia”
• 2009 Publish his second book “Bocetos de Valparaíso.”
• 2010 Exhibit the series Valparaiso at Patricia Ready Art Gallery
• 2011 Invited to Atlanta to participate on Art Above Underground
• 2014 Exhibit his work HABITAT at Artespacio Art Gallery Santiago Chile.
• He has been invited to show his work at Pinta Art Fair Miami, on December 2014.
• 2016 participated at Art Santiago
• 2016 October Biennale de Arte Contemporáneo Buenos Aires.
Received two awards one in photography and one for Digital Art.
•2016 November, invited to show in the Biennale of photography Jinang, China. 2017 Exhibit at Art Week, Santiago, Chile.
*2018 Exhibit at PhotoAtelier, Santiago, Chile.
*2018 Invited by Mira Ban to participate in an art tour exhibit through Italy.
*2018 Exhibit at Duncan Miller Gallery Santa Monica California, Summer Exhibition.
*2019 Salon international Art Résilience, Musée de peinture de Saint-Frajou, France
L'esposizione Porto Rico sarà disponibile il 6 gennaio 2021 alle 21:30, ora di Porto Rico, presso la Galleria virtuale internazionale
Logo Gérard Lartigue